Monday, February 3, 2014

CRAWLJAMMER at TotalCon Feb 20-23, 2014!


I will be running two CRAWLJAMMER games at TotalCon in Mansfield, MA in a couple of weeks!

Check out the TotalCon website for more info. (My Crawljammer games are listed under the "Role-Playing Games" listing, while my Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea game is listed under the "Old-School RPG" listing, even though all my games are pretty old-schoolish!) Player Characters will act on behalf of The Perilous League in search of adventure!

I hope to have copies of Crawljammer #1 ready to go by the time of the convention, so if you see me there and want to pick up a copy for three American dollars, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. will pdf of crawljammer be available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Crawljammer will be available via PDF or print. Looks like it will end up as $3.00 per print issue and $2.00 per PDF issue. Each issue will be at least 24 pages. Issue #1 is 32!

    ReplyDelete